| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in April is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 12.2mm (0.5in) of water is released during on average 4 days.
- In April the skies in Gafsa are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:25 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: