| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in August is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Gafsa are beaming having on average a dazzling 11:23 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 1:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: