| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in December is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid is laid down across on average 3 days.
- In December the heavens above Gafsa are fine with on average a detectable 6:44 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:52.
- There are approximately 2:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: