| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in February is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 3 days.
- The skies in Gafsa are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:05 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: