| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in January is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of water is unloaded across on average 4 days.
- In January the skies in Gafsa are fine with an average of a measurable 6:48 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: