| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in July is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Gafsa are beaming having an average of a beaming 11:58 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 2:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: