| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in June is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8.8mm (0.3in) of H2O falls across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Gafsa is nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:38 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:24.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: