| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in May is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 12.9mm (0.5in) of water tumbles across an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Gafsa is very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:25 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:56.
- There are approximately 3:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: