| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in November is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of water tumbles across on average 3 days.
- In November the heavens above Gafsa are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:13 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:19.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: