| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in October is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of H2O is discharged during on average 5 days.
- The skies in Gafsa are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:00 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 3:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: