| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gafsa in September is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 22.5mm (0.9in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 3 days.
- In September the skies in Gafsa are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:58 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 3:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gafsa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gafsa, Tunisia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gafsa: